Friday a la Francais

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

On random Fridays I will be transcribing an entry of a journal I kept while studying abroad in France and traveling in 2003. I go back to it every now and then, though I've largely forgotten the details of what I've written. Since I'm pretty sure there's nothing scandalous in it, I'll be blogifying it as-is, warts and all, in hopes of entertaining myself as I type down memory lane, as well as humor/bore any other nosy folks out there who have nothing to better to do with their time. Now pack a baguette and some crepes and allons-y!

Friday a la Francais posts

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM  

"Friday a la Francais".... really? The correct expression would be "Friday à la française" --François P.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP